Re: Boolean Algebra and most common notations


Post from one of Thai Liberal, who often made simple mistakes & Discripancies

Few Days ago, few of my juniors send me the post above by one of infamous Thai Liberal™. I will not get involve in details of what he was trying to say, but I spotted out simple mistake by him (once again)

I haven't got much time to post this, but I found great answer from one of website to explain why "+" symbol is used in boolean algebra, and so on to stand for Logical OR (and of course, for Logical AND the "*" symbol is widely used). It is so called Distributivity in mathematics. Here is the original link

This is an answer to the question: "WHY IS THE '+' SIGN COMMONLY USED AS LOGICAL OR OPERATOR?"



Basically this Thai Liberal™ mixed up between the two whilst trying to make argument about name of Stadium. Whatever!

--eof--


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----