BEOPLAY H5


BEOPLAY H5 from Bang & Olufsen

I had many problems with many in-ear headphone before, until I got this new BEOPLAY H5 wireless Headphone from Bang & Olufsen, with Modified earpiece. I just realised that everything is customisation, and probably there will be at least few more components that will suite me, but due time limit, this is best fit I could get.

For the BEOPLAY H5, it is not cheap but not so expensive in comparison to other headphones in the market. The battery is very good, the sound is great (due to new earpiece as well). Please click HERE to find out more about it at Bang & Olufsen Official Site.


New Modified Earpiece, cost only US$15


NOTE: All photos took by iPhone 7 Plus


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----