Charcoal Tandoor Grill & Mixology


One of respectable Thai Businessman (retired) invited me to Indian Dinner. It was one of the best Indian Cousine I've ever tried. The place is called Charcoal Tandoor Grill & Mixology, located in Fraser Suites, Sukhumvit 11, Bangkok, Thailand. Highly recommended!

Update: 14NOV2015 (more photos) - went there again with old colleagues from Warwick, and my guests from Singapore and Malaysia.














 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----