Million Miles Driver (chauffeur)


Finding driver proved to be one of the most difficult task in my management career. We used to have 3 drivers benefited from dad's previous job when he was very active (now retired). My dad trained them all to be very good chauffeurs, and now I had to ask him to help training few of them again. Dad's mileage is over million miles, and he believed in prevention better than cure all his life, and taking precaution in driving is fundamental of being good driver, so this is one of the very best teacher for all drivers.

Let's hope it is win-win situation where my dad will enjoy teaching new chauffeurs again, whilst I get what I need.

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----