Short update

It's been severalmonths that I have not written anything on this Blog. Things happened and still happening. To stress the point there are everything but nothing that is worth of writing.

Btw, Im testing blogging from iPhones Wordpress Application.

Will try to update soonest.

Me! Manga Version

Ps. I also update my Profile Photo, as there are complaints from other folks who may follow this Blog, and etc. I also tried to synchronised it with FaceBook and etc. Hope this will work soon in the near future.

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----