Music Category


Sorry, No Photo Posted

Music comes up to my mind right now, after spending few minutes think of what should write now. For your information, my life has always been "extreme" as my parents have always introduced (forced) me to learn new things in all way round. Music, and especially Piano, and Violin are two of the musical instruments I can claim that I know them well.

For Violin, I start my lesson with Professor Paradee (very sorry to forget her last name) or few years from zero since when I was 7 years old. It was nightmare, because of its nature, "Conceptual". I may have good ear, but I could not understand the theory, and the way it needs to be played. However my professor (by the way, I use the term "Professor" because she taught at the Arts Faculty, Chulalongkorn University) was very patience with me. She knows how to attract my attention. She usually visit Hong Kong or other place, and always come back with some nice gifts for me. That way, it would give me courage to try to learn and absorb more of the music. The outcome wasn't that good, but at least I could play Twinkle Twinkle Little stars.

A year later, my father introduced me to another tutor, and he became........

(Incomplete)

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----