Action plan & Wishlist 2021


McIntosh MA12000
 
Summary

This post supposed to be done since New Year 2021, or even Chinese New Year 2021. But due to my personal, and business affairs, I was unable to write this up until now.

 

Action Plan (life planning throughout 2021) will include most of (yet) To-do, or ongoings.

 

All monetary materials in my wishlist might not necessarily to be accomplished, due to financial issue or any external obstacles. 

A. Business and Personal:

  1. Journey Platform (JP): is incorporated in order to absorb surplus made by IDS (Main Investment Holding/Funds).
  2. Journey Platform (JP): Operations will be done in Phuket from 2H2021.
  3. POVA and JP: Disputes, Disagreements, and etc. will need to be resolved as soon as possible in days from now.
  4. POVA: Will pay more attention to family matters because time flies extremely fast and I do not want to miss a thing. It will include education/career plan for my children, savings plan, (personal asset management and distributions to my children, and more)

B. Wishlist

Followings are not necessarily be accomplished, given time, financial, and external related issues. But it is nice to at least having such list and once I am ready, then I will proceed smoothly, and wisely.:

  1. McIntosh MA12000: The most powerful integrated amplifier by McIntosh. So I can save space and less hassle to setup and maintain in the long run. 
  2. Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition: Bookshelf speakers to suit my needs and will match well with McIntosh MA12000.
  3. McIntosh MCD600: I am still in love with CD's sound quality, and it is very difficult to give them up.
  4. Streaming Player and Storage solution for Hi-Fi quality: I am still in love with CD's sound quality.
  5. McIntosh RS200: For leisure usage, in the kitchen or living room instead of Bose Rovolve+ that being used mainly for outdoor.
  6. Mercedes-Benz G400d (or G350d): It is an iconic Mercedes-Benz, and will last forever, or at least 20-30 years from today.

This writing is still on hold and ongoing. I will update all once status of each item are done, fail or etc. and will be marked on each item clearly.




Journey Platform LLC and Journey Platform Co., Ltd.'s logo 
[EOF]

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----