Porsche 911 Targa 80's


Flat-Six Engine 

This is one of my future restoration project, it is Classic 911 Targa from early 80s. Unfortunately, the car is not perfect at the moment so I will not show the rest of details yet, until I get them done completely. But it is up and running now. However, due to its age, over 30 years old, I will make sure that this restoration will be done inside out. It is equipped with original flat six (Boxer), air-cooled, which should give me greatest pleasure.

According to Wiki, Flat Six engine is as follows:

A flat-six or horizontally opposed-six is a flat engine with six cylinders arranged horizontally in two banks of three cylinders on each side of a central crankcase. This should not be confused with the Opposed-piston engine. The pistons are mounted to the crankshaft such that opposing pistons move back and forth in opposite directions at the same time, somewhat like a boxing competitor punching their gloves together before a fight, which has led to it being referred to as a boxer engine.


Meanwhile, I will remain...

Cheers for now...


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----