Nikon D3500 and DX 35/1.8 - Hello Test...


Nikon D3500 mounted with DX 35/1.8 lens

This is one of the very first DSLR camera that I purchase within 3 years. I supposed to give up DSLR permanently for Range Finder, or Mirrorless Camera. But I was tempted about this camera because of positive reviews and etc. from leading website such as DPREVIEW.

After having fun with it for several hours, I can come to my conclusion that this is one of the best budget camera. By saying it is budget (cheap) but performance-wise was not compromised. I will write more about it soonest, meanwhile, I will remain...

Cheers for now...


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----