Teriyaki - Mitsomori


Homemade Tofu

According to Wikipedia, Teriyaki is a cooking technique used in Japanese cuisine in which foods are broiled or grilled with a glaze of soy sauce, mirin, and sugar. I am not a fan of this kind of dish because most of them were too sweet for me. But a friend took me to one of the best place who offered all kind of teriyaki, especially Chicken Teriyaki with variety of sauces, and other side side dishes, such as Homemade Tofu, and Homemade Soba.

We preferred not to have set lunch, and ordered some of teriyaki, tofu, and soba to try all of their best recommended dishes. I am very satisfied with them all afterall, because their recommended method to cook teriyaki were grilled with salts, instead of extremely sweet soy sauce.

Please enjoy photos:


Boneless Chicken Wing


Homemade Soba

There were more parts of Chicken that we had, but I would not bother to post them here. Thank you.

--EOF--

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----