Yen Ta Fo - เย็นตาโฟฮ่องเต้


Yen Ta Fo - เยนตาโฟฮ่องเต้

This is one of my favourite dish. It mixed noodles with Red Tofu, (Ta Fo is Thai Chinese Dialect). This place is nearby parliament, and very famous for long time. Apart for Yen Ta Fo, it also serves Egg Sausage, which is very rare and difficult to find nowadays.


Egg Sausages Steamed

I strongly recommend everyone to go to try it. I hope it be there as long as possible. 

Please note: It will be closed on Monday.

--EOF--

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----