iBooks Author


iBooks Author - Mac OS X

This is one of application I will have to try very soon. But from browsing through it in few minutes, I can see why it might be the best tool for writers or publishers. Because it is very simple enough to use, and easy to export it to any format, or share it to anywhere. It can definitely save cost and time for all in book publishing business.

Pity that my mother (passed away for almost 7 years to date), a writer, and Professor who loves writing books, journals, and stories, did not live long enough to see this wonderful application. I am very sure she can definitely be more productive if she used it for her works.

I will definitely come back to write more update once I try soon.

--EOF--

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----