My Past Project (2007-2008) #DUBAI


Small Logo


Approaching end of year, it's time to recollect my past.

First one I remembered so well was Catcheyes, a company where investor put me up as "CEO", according to legal system in UAE, holding company was not allowed. We were in Dubai between 2006 - 2009, and masterpiece, apart from properties speculation, we did some work in Digital media as well. This is proposal for ADIA (Abu Dhabi Investment Authority), the richest sovereign fund in the world.

It was supposed to be kind of architectural LED lighting, with Barco's solution. Proposal worth as much as US$45million.

Enjoy the show!


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----