Friend's Birthday



I was invited to one of my best friend's birthday dinner. It was held at Le Maverick in Soi Asoke, Sukhumvit 23, Bangkok, Thailand. Mr. Bruno who managed this place had long length of experience in Finest Cousine, including Le Banyan, or even Le Normandie at the Oriental Hotel, Bangkok.

The host (Birthday Boy) run PR company, so everything was setup formally where money was no object. We had Prosecco for prelude, then changed to some Grand Cru after (which I do not remember what it was).  Only limited seats were available, and was held privately and exclusively.

I will probably go back there sometimes, but no so soon.

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----