9DEC2013's Mob with my little iPad Mini


I went to join mob protesting against Thai current Government (Yingluck Shinawatra, younger sister of Thaksin Shinawatra, ousted Prime Minister since 2006) today. My journey including drove car from my condo to park at parent's place (few minutes away) then took BTS to Sathorn Pier, get off at Thaves Pier. Then walk towards Prime Minister Office and spent sometimes in front of United Nation office in Bangkok.

Then I went to Mr. Suthep Thaugsuban stage in front of Nang Lerng horse racing track, and last but not least, I walked all the way from there to Hualamphong Station to take underground (then BRS from Saladaeng, and walked back to my parents' house). It was very interesting to see how active of Thai middle Class in Bangkok in Politics. I thought most of them ignored politics already, but seems not. Anyway, the rest are photos took from my iPad Mini only, because my Leica R8 won't work well under low light conditions.


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----