Long Shan Temple, Taipei, R.O.C.

These photos took at Long Shan Temple, famous worship place in Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China. It was sequential one after another prepared for Steve Huff M9 photo contest. The title I used was "Prayer" and obviously mine weren't listed within top 15 so here we go, I am showing it off on my blog here.

My Concept: Black/White, Yin-Yang, Sharp/Blur, etc... something in contrast. I hope you like it.


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----