Serbian Party

Last night, after the verdict of Thaksin's corruption case came out, I told myself that I needed a drink, and then one of my friend asked me to join their Serbian party. (Actually, I supposed to join the dinner together with mom, but due to circumstances, we couldn't make it)

The theme is Serbian food, arranged by Daniel one of our friend from Serbia, who kindly prepared many things (but I missed all of those, because I got there after 10pm)

Thanks for invitation, the party was nice! Cheers.


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----