Blogger testing


Photo Updated in MAY2017

This is probably my first official blog on Blogger. It has been quite a while (long while indeed) that I have not tried anything on Blogger, as I always thought that it has too many limitation over other platform such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and other kinds of CMS.

However, since so many friends now start blogging on Blogger, so I took a look at it, and find out some good information to modified templates, and make it fits my needs, and here we go, this is the first official blog of mine on Blogger.

I intended to utilise all of free but robust services from Google. And this is part of it, and probably will be the show case of how I utilise those services such as Gmail/Blogger/Picasa/Calendar and etc. I hope to be able to demonstrate how to maximise and earn most from those free services.

Again, please do not hesitate to drop me a note on contact list or twitter, as I will always check it.

Cheers,

P.Vajrasthira

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----