Phase I (Done)

As I have been describing a lot of things related to my family member, here is the actual result of what we experienced with her recently.


Topotecan

Phase I (Last for 3 days)

Day I : She feels ok, and still has appetite

Day II: She start feeling sick, and lost her appetite.

Day III: She seems to be better than Day II, but still couldn't gain her usual appetite.

After this phase I, she still feels pain in her stomach as well as high blood pressure. We will continue investigate her symptom closely, as she needs special care now.

But We are all happy now, since she could be back home (briefly) before the Phase (II) which will begin in 3 weeks time.

God Bless Her! (I want to end this post now, as it is premature to say anything about it, even simple observation might lead to wrong conclusion.)


Chemotherapy

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----