Swing!

Today, I had quite a good day with my little girl, and later on with my dad. We went around to many places in Bangkok, because for the past weeks, we've been busy with mom's matters, but now we could relieve a bit, so we went out.

I went to check-out few clubs in Central Rama III (not many variety) but it was good to also check my swing too, by swinging through the simulator pad. Dad and I had a go on Tsuruya ONESIDER (Square look) Driver, and result seems very good. However, they do not carry the Driver in this particular branch anymore, so we couldn't get it.

Please note: with photos attached my results are the first 2 (~ 275 yards carried), where my dad is the shorter one (Outside In ;-) )

(Second note: the golf simulator is for sale too, at Baht 400,000 or ~ US$ 11,500 ;-) just in case, you might need one!)


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----